The building blocks of the Internet
What you should know:
- Network Architectures
- What is a "client-server" architecure?
- What does peer-to-peer stands for?
- What is a VPN?
- What is the "world wide web"?
- What is a domain?
- And how is an email address structured?
Information on this:
- Chapters 3.1. and 3.2. in the module Technology.
- CUMILA Wiki Exercise c3L01 - Websites and domains
Read the relevant chapters in the module and, if necessary, work on the exercises mentioned yourself or prepare them for your lessons.