What you should know:
- You should know ways to store website content and the advantages and disadvantages of each. In detail:
- Dealing with bookmarks in the browser
- Saving web pages via the browser's "save" function
- Saving web page content by copying and pasting it into a word processing programme, for example.
- You should be familiar with the safe use of bookmarks in the Internet browser.
- Creating and deleting bookmarks
- Manage bookmarks via the bookmark manager using a folder structure.
Information on this:
- Chapter 2.2. managing information in the module Information Search & Opinion Formation.
- CUMILA Wiki Exercise c2L02 - Working with Bookmarks
- CUMILA Wiki exercise c2L04 - Saving web pages
- The advantages and disadvantages of each option can be found in the worksheet for exercise c2L04 - Saving web pages.
Read the relevant chapters in the module and, if necessary, work out the exercises mentioned yourself or prepare them for your lessons.